Sunday, January 28, 2007

Back from LDN

i'm back! well, i've been back since friday. and London..was amazing. mainly because I had the eye-opening experience of seeing Wicked. And I had to keep my eyes open. Mainly because we got last minute (rip off tickets) and were sitting in the verry back, surrounded by dutch people. but man! it honestly is one of the best musicals! very well thought out, great characters...maybe I'll write a review about it sometime.

other than wicked, we saw spamalot, which to me, was hillarious. it was uber brittish humored, and since 99% of the audience was british, everyone enjoyed it. my mom wasn't too stoked about it, but i guess she's not too familiar with Monthy Python. oh, and in the end there was a 'always look on the bright side of life' sing-a-long. and ended with a rain of yellow sunshines on the audiance.

other things? we rode the tube..a lot, went to Tate Modern, Tate Britain, went to TopShop, where I spend way too much money..you know..the usual 3-day trip to london :-)

snow in Calais.




Yey! marry poppins rooftops! (i'm such a dork)

more will follow as soon as i get back on my other computer

No comments: