Monday, April 2, 2007

Public Transportation Pondrings

Sometimes thoughts come to me as I ride the bus/train/tram/bike/back seat of the Volvo.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today I bought some poetry.
Yes, I BOUGHT it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question: Ellen, what country do you identify the most with?
Answer: Well, I consider myself to be like a cameleon. I seem to adapt everywhere I go, and I don't like to label my actions and behavior to one specific area.
Responding Question: But how can you have a concrete personality then?
Responding Answer: Well, a cameleon will always remain a 'cameleon,' no matter what color it takes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are pregnant women who smoke not charged with child abuse?

By the way: I added a whole bunch of new stuff to my Deviant Art.

No comments: